The Airport Initiative Training Solution
Our comprehensive training solution includes:
This 20-minute interactive training includes videos and summaries to help retain information, and provides all the essential information with minimal time off an employee’s shift.
- The definition of human trafficking, including sex and labor trafficking
- Myths and misconceptions about human trafficking
- Physical and mental signs that may indicate human trafficking
- Guidance on those who are most at risk for human trafficking
- Guidance on how to report human trafficking, including contact to local law enforcement agencies
- Protocols for reporting human trafficking when on the job. Note: We help define custom protocols for each airport to enable an immediate Emergency Response, which goes beyond a call to the National HT Hotline
Airport Initiative works with each airport to ensure the most efficient reporting protocol is in place that will result in a timely response from airport authorities to intervene for a potential victim while still at the airport.
Training Delivery Options
Training Updates & Renewals
As human trafficking increases and changes shape, updated trainings are offered for current and new employees.